The way the Ratchet & Clank wiki capitalizes words has changed; therefore, this article should be checked, and, if necessary, capitalization should be fixed.
The Agency Gadge-Bots were small Gadge-Bots in suits who worked for the Agency. There were usually three of these, whose names were Bravo, Hector and Serpentine, and other three by the names of Echo, Tango and Orion, but there were four in the battle in High-Stakes Room of Le Paradis Des Tricheurs Casino. They were called into action when Clank was in trouble.
Could be used by holding down the triangle button and selecting a command.
- Follow: Orders nearby Gadge-Bots to follow the selected Gadge-Bot.
- Wait: Orders other Gadge-Bots to wait where they are.
- Attack: Orders other Gadge-Bots to attack nearby enemies.
- Revive: Orders Gadge-Bots to heal a fallen Gadge-Bot.
Could be used during fight by pressing buttons.
- Pressing the button changed the commanding Gadge-Bot.
- Pressing the button caused a commanding gadgebot to bite and at the same time commanded other Gadge-Bots to attack.
- Pressing the button caused Gadge-Bots to form a pillar.
- Pressing the button caused a commanding Gadge-Bot to order commands to other gadgebots.
- Secret Agent Clank (first appearance)