The way the Ratchet & Clank wiki capitalizes words has changed; therefore, this article should be checked, and, if necessary, capitalization should be fixed.
Aim mode (or look mode) is an over-the-shoulder camera mode used for accurate shooting and sniping. It is activated by holding L1; Ratchet slows to a walk for more precise aiming while in Aim mode. The Plasma Striker in Ratchet & Clank Future: A Crack in Time was one example of which this mode was used.
Behind the scenes
In Ratchet & Clank: Into the Nexus, the look mode can be activated by pressing the L3 button.
- Ratchet & Clank Future: Tools of Destruction (first appearance)
- Ratchet & Clank Future: Quest for Booty
- Ratchet & Clank Future: A Crack in Time
- Ratchet & Clank: Full Frontal Assault
- Ratchet & Clank: Into the Nexus