The Apogee Space Station, located in the Nundac Asteroid Ring, was the home of Talwyn, Cronk, and Zephyr. The station was used by Max Apogee as a research and testing facility before he disappeared. The station is currently home to Talwyn, Cronk, and Zephyr and is fully functional. The base is defended by large Apogee Defense Turrets and Hovering Apogee Defense Turrets on the outside and guarded by Thermosplitters and automated Fusion Turrets in the inside.
| Let's just stomp around until we squish it!
This trivia section (or part of it) needs improving and should ideally be integrated into a behind the scenes section and main article with the trivia section eventually removed or reduced. See the talk page for further information and to discuss the exact implications of these improvements.
- The station probably made a large gravitational field because it maintained asteroid rings around it.
- The PlayStation Home space, Ratchet and Clank Home Sweet Home, is most likely based on the shape of the Apogee Space Station
- Ratchet & Clank Future: Tools of Destruction (first appearance)
- Ratchet & Clank Future: A Crack in Time (flashback only)
- Ratchet & Clank: Issue 3: Lost and Spaced
- Ratchet & Clank: Issue 5: Multiple Organisms
- Ratchet & Clank: Issue 6: Bros Before Foes
|Planets||Cobalia Kortog Fastoon Mukow Ardolis|
|Space Stations||Apogee Space Station|
|Asteroids/Asteroid Belts||Voron Asteroid Belt Nundac Asteroid Ring|