The way the Ratchet & Clank wiki capitalizes words has changed; therefore, this article should be checked, and, if necesary, capitalization should be fixed. For more information, see the forum.
|Your name's Percival?|
Backflip was a move which Ratchet could perform while strafing backwards. Jumping while strafing backwards, Ratchet performed a back flip, landing steps behind where he was before performing the back flip. Ratchet could also perform a backflip without strafing by crouching and jumping while holding the left analog stick down.
- Ratchet & Clank (first appearance)
- Ratchet & Clank: Going Commando
- Ratchet & Clank: Up Your Arsenal
- Ratchet: Deadlocked
- Ratchet & Clank Future: Tools of Destruction
- Ratchet & Clank Future: Quest for Booty
- Ratchet & Clank Future: A Crack in Time
- Ratchet & Clank: All 4 One
- Ratchet & Clank: Into the Nexus
- Ambiguously canon