The way the Ratchet & Clank wiki capitalizes words has changed; therefore, this article should be checked, and, if necesary, capitalization should be fixed. For more information, see the forum.
- “ Is your Blargs Gone Wild video scratched from overuse? ”
- ―Gleeman Vox, in a commercial for DreadZone [Deadlocked]
The cutscene which features the Blargs Gone Wild holo-vid is the "It's Time To Blow ****Up!" cutscene.
- Despite the word "Blargs" in its name, "Blarg" is an irregular noun; an -s is not added to the end of the word to make it plural. The plural form of "Blarg" is still "Blarg," not "Blargs."
Behind the scenes
- The name is a parody of Girls Gone Wild, a pornographic entertainment franchise.
- Ratchet: Deadlocked (first appearance)