The way the Ratchet & Clank wiki capitalizes words has changed; therefore, this article should be checked, and, if necessary, capitalization should be fixed.
Blasters were a type of rapid fire pistol utilized throughout the Ratchet & Clank series.
In several Qwark vid-comics, Qwark would use a weapon called the blaster, which fired powerful energy shots and could hold up to twenty or fifty ammo.
Stuart Zurgo utilized a large modified Blaster with his Qwark Mech. It shot a blaster beam that captured foes in an orange energy bubble, temporarily preventing them from escaping. He used it capture member(s) of the Q-Force when he fought Ratchet, Clank and Qwark. After he captured Q-Force member(s), the blaster malfunctioned, causing Zurgo to throw it away and pull out an Omegatech Fission Blaster.
Other informationIn Secret Agent Clank, Qwark would use his trusty blaster in his false re-tellings, the first time being his battle against the Giant robot lizard. When charged the Blaster would temporarily becoming the Mega Blaster to fire a potent beam of energy.
- Ratchet & Clank (first appearance)
- Ratchet & Clank: Up Your Arsenal
- The Adventures of Captain Starshield
- Ratchet & Clank Future: Tools Of Destruction
- Ratchet & Clank Future: Quest For Booty
- Ratchet & Clank Future: A Crack in Time
- Ratchet & Clank: Full Frontal Assault
- Ratchet & Clank: Into the Nexus
- ↑ The number of people captured when he uses it depends on whether the game is being played with a friend or ones-self and which characters were selected in either circumstances.
|Blasters in the Ratchet & Clank series|
|Game||Ratchet & Clank|| Going Commando|
|Up Your Arsenal||Size Matters||Deadlocked||Secret Agent Clank|| Tools of Destruction|
Quest for Booty
All 4 One
Full Frontal Assault
Ratchet & Clank (PS4)
|A Crack in Time||Into the Nexus|
|Basic version||Ion Blaster||Lancer||N60 Storm||Lacerator||Dual Vipers||Dual Lacerators||Combuster||Constructo Pistol||Omniblaster|
|Upgraded version||Gold Blaster||Heavy Lancer||N90 Hurricane||Dual Lacerators||Dual Raptors||Dual Vindicators|| Magma Combuster|
|Mega Constructo Pistol||Dual Omniblasters|