The way the Ratchet & Clank wiki capitalizes words has changed; therefore, this article should be checked, and, if necessary, capitalization should be fixed.
Bolt cranks were technology used to open doors, activate elevators, etc. They were activated by turning the bolt on the bolt crank with a wrench.
In Ratchet & Clank: Going Mobile, the bolt cranks had to be slammed in the ground with a wrench.
DreadZone used these a lot of bolt cranks to challenge their heroes into getting towards the next part of a challenge and attempting to turn the bolt crank would summon enemies. They could be found a throughout the Solana, Polaris, Bogon galaxies and the digital world as well. Ratchet, Merc and Green are the only known persons to turn bolt cranks.
Bolt cranks used a special kind of bolt called the VersaBot.
- Ratchet & Clank (first appearance)
- Ratchet & Clank: Going Commando
- Ratchet & Clank: Up Your Arsenal
- Ratchet: Deadlocked
- Ratchet & Clank: Going Mobile
- Ratchet & Clank: Size Matters
- Secret Agent Clank
- Ratchet & Clank Future: Tools of Destruction
- Ratchet & Clank Future: Quest for Booty
- Ratchet & Clank Future: A Crack in Time
- Ratchet & Clank: Full Frontal Assault
- Ratchet & Clank: Into the Nexus
- Ratchet & Clank (PS4) (re-imagined bolt crank)