The capitalization of certain nouns should likely be changed in this article. Please check this article and, if needed, fix the capitalization of the nouns in this article.
Have questions? See the forum.
- For the person, see Qwark's bouncer.
The Bouncer was a weapon that fired a large bomb that released lots of smaller homing bombs when it exploded. However, it had a very slow fire rate.
- MegaCorp Weapons Emporium Description: Bouncer: Destroy your enemies with these elastically explosive bombs!
- Weapons Description: The Bouncer fires a big round ballistic bomblet which bursts into a barrage of smaller ballistic bouncy bomblets. Especially useful in situations where lots of enemies are huddled together.
Up Your Arsenal
The Bouncer's bomb looked different than in Going Commando. The bomb was also bigger and spawned more bomblets.
- Upgrade information
Many games after Up Your Arsenal included mods could make other weapons work like the Bouncer or weapons that worked like the Bouncer. The Mini-Bomb Mod from Deadlocked added Bouncer functionality to some weapons, and there was a Barrage Upgrade for the Constructo Bomb in A Crack in Time that did the same thing. In Tools of Destruction the Fusion Bomb contained bomblets called Intelli-Seeking Pyrocidic Nitroballs.
Shellshock would utilize the Bouncer bomblets in the boss battle with him.
- In PlayStation Move Heroes, the bombs explode on contact with an enemy and doesn't release bomblets.
- Original Series
- Ratchet & Clank: Going Commando (first appearance)
- Ratchet & Clank: Up Your Arsenal
- Ratchet: Deadlocked (bomblets used by Shellshock only)
- Ratchet & Clank (PS4) (re-imagined Bouncer)
|Weapons and gadgets in Ratchet & Clank: Up Your Arsenal|