The way the Ratchet & Clank wiki capitalizes words has changed; therefore, this article should be checked, and, if necessary, capitalization should be fixed.
- “ The ultimate in protective outerwear, MegaCorp's Carbonox Armor uses a combination of new metal alloys and Nano-technology to repulse up to 90 percent of all damage done to it. With its whopping 1,000,000 bolt price tag, only the elite commandos get the opportunity to wear it. ”
- ―MegaCorp's description about Carbonox Armor [GC]
Yay Carbon is a bronze trophy in the high-definition re-release of Ratchet & Clank: Going Commando also available through Ratchet & Clank Collection. Purchase the Carbonox Armor to obtain this trophy.
- Even though the Carbonox armor has a helmet that covers Ratchet's entire face, he would still wear his MegaCorp Helmet during the cutscenes in Ratchet's ship.
- The Carbonox Armor was the first armor in the entire series to cover Ratchet's entire body and face.
- Ratchet & Clank: Going Commando (first appearance)
- Ratchet & Clank: Up Your Arsenal (mentioned only)
- Ratchet: Deadlocked
Notes and references
- ↑ Commando Guidebook