|Yep, without a link to another page, this article was alone in the wiki.|
|This article needs additional citations for verification|
In many Ratchet & Clank series games, there are cameos and references to other franchises. Sometimes Ratchet & Clank make cameo appearances in other games as well.
Inside the Ratchet & Clank series
Ratchet & Clank: Going Commando
- In Clank's apartment, there is an image of Jak and Daxter that can be seen on the Holovision as well as on posters.
Ratchet & Clank: Up Your Arsenal
- The Aegis Mark V armor is a reference to the MJONLIR Mark V armor of the Halo series. It's built-in AI is a reference to Cortana.
- Jak is a playable skin in game.
Secret Agent Clank
Cameos of Ratchet & Clank in other games
Ape Escape 3
- In the European version of ape escape 3, there is a code monkey "ratchet" this enters a ratchet monkey to be found within the game and captured.
Jak & Daxter series
- A Ratchet mask & Clank mask is unlockable for Daxter.
- In Haven City there is a poster of Ratchet (wearing the Commando Suit) and Clank in Canal City.
- A gun course is unlockable that features Ratchet and Clank as civilians, and Tyhrranoids as enemies.
Jak X: Combat Racing
- Ratchet is a secret racer.
- Clank appears as an antenna for a car.
Sly Cooper: Thieves in Time
- The OmniWrench Millenium 12 is a cane replacement and bolts appear in place of coins when equipped.
- The Medieval Metal Man is Clank wearing Knight armor.
Resistance: Fall of Man and Resistance 2
- The Mighty Wrench is a copy of the Omniwrench 8000 that is an obtainable item in Resistance 2. The code for unlock is F323 46DA 7B16 C8ED.
- The Clank Backpack is an unlockable decoration in Resistance: Fall of Man and Resistance 2. It makes Clank ride around on the player's back. The code to unlock it is 657A 2AFC 6731 AF92.
- The Magne Boots under the name Gravity Boots are unlockable in Resistance: Fall of Man.
- A Hydra tank is seen as a toy that Joseph Capelli's son Jack is playing with.
- The Ratchet costume is an outfit for the player's Sackboy in the video game LittleBigPlanet 2. It made the Sackboy look like Ratchet in the Old School suit. It is available through downloadable content with an access code provided by either the pre-ordered version of the game from Amazon.com or from the collector's edition, and now it is available to buy in the PlayStation store.
- The Clank costume is an outfit for the player's Sackboy in the video game LittleBigPlanet 2. It makes the Sackboy look like Clank. It is available by using a code to access downloadable content, or by buying the Ratchet & Clank pack in the PlayStation Store. The code could be obtained by pre-ordering the game from Amazon.com or purchasing the collector's edition. The DLC itself only brings Clank's head and chest, but feet and hands can be made using stickers or decorations, a feature in LittleBigPlanet 2. An alternative way to make the costume look more like Clank is to use the Wooden Knight skin, which has a silver body and a black head.
Plants vs. Zombies
Plants vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare
- An extra for Garden Warfare included Ratchet & Clank material, and a parody of the cover of A Crack In Time was released, titled "Casket & Clunk".
- The Ratchet & Clank series is referenced due to the movie titled "Latch It and Skank" showing up on the cinema's board.
- Preview of pre-order and collector's edition bonus costumes, including the Ratchet costume
- Preview of pre-order and collector's edition bonus costumes, including the Clank costume