The way the Ratchet & Clank wiki capitalizes words has changed; therefore, this article should be checked, and, if necesary, capitalization should be fixed. For more information, see the forum.
| I'll just call you Clank for short!
"Comic Narrator" is not the subject's real name. The real name is unknown, and a canonical nickname or title which is mentioned in the series is used instead, as deemed the most appropriate title.
Comic Narrator, also known as the Professor, was a character heard narrating the Qwark Vid-Comics. His real name was unknown, although his title was revealed at the ending of Booty is in the Eye of the Beholder and Deja Q All Over Again.
- “ I mean I've worked on some real junk before, but this one takes the cake. ”
- ―Comic Narrator describing Booty is in the Eye of the Beholder. [UYA]
The Comic Narrator was a Professor, and worked on narrating several items prior to his work on the Qwark vs. Nefarious series of Vid-comics. According to the Comic Narrator, some of his previous works he narrated on were filled with lies, though those incidents pale in comparison to what lay ahead in his career. The Comic Narrator was later hired by Captain Qwark to help narrate Captain Qwarks "all true" adventures of the Qwark vs. Nefarious series.
Booty is in the Eye of the Beholder
- “ However, no previous adventure could have prepared Qwark for his encounter with the dread pirate Blackstar and his crew of… oh please tell me this isn't a typo. ”
- ―Comic Narrator [UYA]
- “ That's Robotic Pirate Ghosts. Guess reading wasn't your subject, eh, professor? ”
- ―Qwark [UYA]
- In The Shaming of the Q, Professor was replaced by Slim Cognito, as the fifth vid-comic was never released.
- Ratchet & Clank: Up Your Arsenal (first appearance; mentioned only)