The way the Ratchet & Clank wiki capitalizes words has changed; therefore, this article should be checked, and, if necessary, capitalization should be fixed.
|"Now it's your chance to become a hero!"|
The Credits are a screen that comes up whenever a game in the Ratchet & Clank series is completed. They list things and people related to the game.
Ratchet & Clank: Into the Nexus
The Credits are a playable location in Ratchet & Clank: Into the Nexus and serve as a playable mini-game. The Player controls Clank and uses his gravity-bending in order to trick Netherbeasts into portals. If Clank goes to the bottom he will come out the top, and if he goes left or right he will come out on the opposite side, If Clank is hit by a Nether the mini-game will restart, but the credits will keep on going.
The background of the level appears as a cave-like and the gameplay is a simplified version of the Netherverse challenges.
- Ratchet & Clank (first appearance)
- Ratchet & Clank: Going Commando
- Ratchet & Clank: Up Your Arsenal
- Ratchet: Deadlocked
- Ratchet & Clank: Size Matters
- Secret Agent Clank
- Ratchet & Clank Future: Tools of Destruction
- Ratchet & Clank Future: Quest for Booty
- Ratchet & Clank Future: A Crack in Time
- Ratchet & Clank: All 4 One
- Ratchet & Clank: Full Frontal Assault
- Ratchet & Clank: Into the Nexus (first playable appearance)