| This update is strictly classified. If you are watching this, you're fired.
This page needs to be updated for the release of Ratchet & Clank comic series.
|I don't believe this! Now what?|
Chief Admiral Cronk, or Cronk, was one of two warbot caretakers of Talwyn. He and Zephyr, Talwyn's other caretaker, are constantly battling over who was superior. They two are very old and were falling apart, and so Talwyn usually watched over the warbots instead. Cronk also has a habit of calling Cragmites, "Craggy-mites". He wielded a gun that had a slow rate of fire, but powerful shots. He was voiced by Daniel Hagen.
Pre-Tools of DestructionEdit
He and Zephyr were once stationed at the Zenith Outpost in Meridian City during the Phylax intrusion. Since then, they had fought in nineteen galactic wars, three interstellar battles, one planetary misunderstanding, and a lunar argument.
Tools of DestructionEdit
In Tools of Destruction, Cronk watched over Talwyn Apogee, along with Zephyr. The two threatened Ratchet and Clank over the intercom when they searched the Apogee Space Station for the Lombax Secret. Later, they joined Talwyn and Ratchet on in their search for the secret.
Ratchet & Clank comic seriesEdit
Cronk and Zephyr later appeared in the Ratchet & Clank comic series along with Talwyn Apogee.
All 4 OneEdit
In All 4 One, Cronk and Zephyr gave mission support to Ratchet, Clank, Qwark, and Nefarious. Originally, after Ephemeris kidnapped the group, Cronk and Zephyr were able to track them down using Ratchet's Nav-unit, but Cronk fell asleep during travel and accidentally stranded the two in the middle of Magnus's asteroid belt. Until the two warbots were rescued so they can in turn rescue the group, they deployed Apogee Communication Pods around Magnus so they could monitor the group and send them weapons and upgrades from GrummelNet.
Ratchet & Clank: Full Frontal AssaultEdit
- Cronk was an unlockable skin in Tools of Destruction.
- Once in a while, when Cronk is shooting, his left arm fall off and then he put it back on.
- His head was easily removable.
- Cronks visual receptors are the only original pieces of his body, the others have been replaced after years of combat.
- He can be heard in the credits of A Crack in Time talking with Zephyr.
- Cronk and Zephyr appear on the cover for issue 3 of the Ratchet & Clank comic series.
- In Tools of Destruction, Cronk once claimed himself to be a renowned expert on Lombax history.
- Cronk can read Cragmite. This was confirmed in All 4 One, when he translates a cragmite children's story about the Loki.
- Cronk and Zephyr apparently had a third companion that was destroyed some time before the events of Tools of Destruction.
- Ratchet & Clank Future: Tools of Destruction
- Ratchet & Clank Future: A Crack in Time
- Ratchet & Clank: Issue 1: Ears of War (mentioned only)
- Ratchet & Clank: Issue 2: Friends with Benefits
- Ratchet & Clank: Issue 3: Lost and Spaced
- Ratchet & Clank: Issue 4: Thanks for the Amories
- Ratchet & Clank: Issue 5: Multiple Organisms
- Ratchet & Clank: Issue 6: Bros Before Foes
- Ratchet & Clank: All 4 One
- Ratchet & Clank: Full Frontal Assault (skin only)