The way the Ratchet & Clank wiki capitalizes words has changed; therefore, this article should be checked, and, if necessary, capitalization should be fixed.
The Darkstar Fission Tether (previously named the Darkstar Fission Rifle) was a weapon that was most effective with a group. Electricity jumped between team member's rifles, creating electric "wires" that shocked enemies. It was similar to the Tesla Spikes.The Elasta-Shock is a weapon-like object shown at Gamescom 2010 that requires two team members to use. Once two team members each suck up one of the item's end nodes with a Vac-U 4000, electricity jumps between the ends, creating an electric "wire." Anything caught in between the nodes would be shocked by the wire.
The Elasta-Shock is a cut weapon like object from Ratchet & Clank: All 4 One. The Darkstar Fission Tether, a confirmed weapon, does exactly the same thing.
| "Let's just stomp around until we squish it!"
This "Trivia" section, or part of it, needs improving and should ideally be integrated into a "Behind the scenes" section and/or the main article, with the trivia section eventually reduced or, ideally, removed entirely. Additionally, see the talk page for further information and to discuss the exact implications of these improvements. Once the "Trivia" section has been removed or appropriate improvements have been made in accordance with discussion, please remove this template.
- It was also developed by the Terachnoids.
- Ratchet & Clank: All 4 One (first appearance)
Notes and references
- ↑ http://blog.eu.playstation.com/2011/04/13/new-ratchet-clank-all-4-one-details-revealed
- ↑ http://blog.us.playstation.com/2011/07/28/ratchet-clank-all-4-one-up-your-arsenal-with-these-tools-of-destruction/#utm_source=twitter&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=ratchet_all_4_one_072811
- ↑ http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pKf8_efvBlM