The way the Ratchet & Clank wiki capitalizes words has changed; therefore, this article should be checked, and, if necessary, capitalization should be fixed.
| Clank… you speak nerd.
This article's layout needs improvements to comply with the Manual of Style.
David Bergeaud composed the music for the first eight installments of the Ratchet & Clank series, along with his long time collaborator Niels Bye Nielsen. He later produced music for Ratchet & Clank: Before the Nexus. David was not credited in the Ratchet & Clank manual credits.
- Ratchet & Clank
- Ratchet & Clank: Going Commando
- Ratchet & Clank: Up Your Arsenal
- Ratchet: Deadlocked
- Ratchet & Clank: Going Mobile
- Ratchet & Clank: Size Matters
- Secret Agent Clank
- Ratchet & Clank Future: Tools of Destruction
- Ratchet & Clank Future: Quest for Booty
- Ratchet & Clank: Before the Nexus
- Ratchet & Clank (movie)/Ratchet & Clank (PS4)
- Music in the Ratchet & Clank series
- Ratchet & Clank soundtrack
- Ratchet & Clank: Going Commando soundtrack
- Let's Celebrate
- Musipolis.com David Bergeaud's official website
Notes and references
- ↑ Ratchet & Clank: Going Commando instruction guide.
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 Ratchet & Clank: Before the Nexus credits.
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 3.2 3.3 3.4 3.5 3.6 3.7 3.8 David Bergeaud's official site credits
- ↑ http://www.insomniacgames.com/community/showthread.php?55539-I-hope-they-bring-back-David-Bergeaud Insomniac Games Forums