The way the Ratchet & Clank wiki capitalizes words has changed; therefore, this article should be checked, and, if necessary, capitalization should be fixed.
The Dayni Moon was best known for its agricultural facilities. Robot Farmers grew a wide variety of crops, and raised the famous one-legged Dayni Weresheep. Because of Dayni's rotation speed, it changed from day to night in a matter of minutes. Happy and peaceful during the day, the Dayni Weresheep became dangerous monsters at night, attacking anyone in sight.
Characters on Dayni Moon
- This is the only location in the Ratchet & Clank series to have a day-night cycle.
- If the level hasn't been completed, when Luna unleashes the Dayni Weresheep, any weapon used against them will automatically upgrade in the PSP version. [verification needed]
- When Ratchet planted purple Mimic plants at the beginning of night it automatically changed to day.
- Some plants do not grow at night.
- The breakable farm lamps are the same model as the ones on the Maktar Resort in the Bogon Galaxy.
- Dayni might be called Dayni because it is the only planet to have a day/night setting.
- Ratchet & Clank: Size Matters (first appearance)