The way the Ratchet & Clank wiki capitalizes words has changed; therefore, this article should be checked, and, if necessary, capitalization should be fixed.
- “ Commence Deplanetisation! ”
- ―Drek, about to start the process of destroying a planet using the Deplanetiser [R&C (PS4)]
The most important part of the station was the Star Cracker Chamber, which housed an artificial supernova dwarf star that could produce lasers with equal power to a class seven supernova, allowing the weapon to easily destroy planets.
The remains of the destroyed planets could then be used to help build New Quartu.
Characters on the Deplanetiser
- Blarg Saucer
- Blarg Trooper
- Blarg Bombthrower
- Blarg Space Commando
- Blarg Elite Guard
- Robomutt Elites
- Warbot Elites
- Alien Swarmers
- Victor Von Ion, piloting his death ship
- Captain Qwark
- Dr. Nefarious, piloting the Gadgetron Insta-Mech
Differences between original
- In the original game, Ratchet & Clank, the Deplanetiser was spelled with a "z," instead of an "s."
- In the original game, the Deplanetizer was a weapon platform which was placed on Veldin, and was merely an arena for the final boss fight on that planet. In the PS4 game, the Deplanetizer is made into a full level as it is now a large space station.