The way the Ratchet & Clank wiki capitalizes words has changed; therefore, this article should be checked, and, if necessary, capitalization should be fixed.
Devices were a class of combat objects that appeared in Tools of Destruction. The difference between devices and weapons was that the devices were used for backup as the weapons were used to directly defeat enemies. It was not possible to find ammo for the devices in ammo crates.
Ratchet & Clank Future: A Crack in Time
In A Crack in Time, the devices category was no longer present; however, some devices had now become re-classified as weapons. These included Mr. Zurkon and the Groovitron (which had now become the Groovitron Glove).
- Ratchet & Clank Future: Tools of Destruction (first appearance)
- Ratchet & Clank Future: A Crack in Time (re-classed as weapons)
- Ratchet & Clank: All 4 One (re-classed as weapons)
- Ratchet & Clank: Full Frontal Assault (re-classed as weapons)
- Ratchet & Clank: Into the Nexus (re-classed as weapons)