The way the Ratchet & Clank wiki capitalizes words has changed; therefore, this article should be checked, and, if necesary, capitalization should be fixed. For more information, see the forum.
Grungarian Dropships were the chief vessels for invading worlds for the Grungarian horde.
Description and abilities
Unlike most other dropships seen throughout the Ratchet & Clank series, the Grungarian Dropship was not built for combat, being completely unarmed. Instead, the dropship was built to drop its load of troops before leaving the area as quickly as possible. This was done in part because the dropship did not fly close to the ground, and it deployed its troops using a teleportation beam, allowing it to escape enemy fire easily. It was highly important to know if a Grungarian Dropship was on the move, because if so, then the Q-Force base was about to be assaulted by Grungarian Marauders.
- Korgon Refinery: planet Markazia
- Hidden City of Balkai: planet Ebaro
- GrummelNet Plasma Harvester: planet Proteus VII
- Hidden City of Balkai (Snow Storm): planet Ebaro (second visit)
- Ratchet & Clank: Full Frontal Assault (first appearance)