The way the Ratchet & Clank wiki capitalizes words has changed; therefore, this article should be checked, and, if necessary, capitalization should be fixed.
| This update is strictly classified. If you are watching this, you're fired.
This page needs to be updated for the release of Ratchet & Clank: Into the Nexus.
The Fusion Bomb was a bomb that, after the main explosion, left behind little exploding pellets called Intelli-Seeking Pyrocidic Nitroballs, much like the Bouncer. These Nitroballs sought out nearby opponents and hit them, dealing more damage than before. The main bomb did not detonate upon hitting the ground, but one second after being thrown. It was the V5 of the Fusion Grenade.
Intelli-Seeking Pyrocidic Nitroballs
In Ratchet & Clank Future: Quest for Booty, the Intelli-Seeking Pyrocidic Nitroballs were removed and replaced with a core filled with pure nitrolux gel causing the bomb to burn hotter.
Ratchet & Clank: Into the Nexus
Raritanium Weapon Upgrades
- Blast Radius: Increases the width of the explosions.
- Damage: Increases the damage dealt to opponents.
- Ammo: Increases ammo capacity.
- Core Charge: Direct hits deal additional damage.
- Nitroball Count: Increases the amount of nitroballs in grenades.
- Sticky Grenade: When grenades explode, they cover the ground or nearby enemies with sticky explosives to do more damage.
- Sticky Damage: Increases the damage of sticky grenades.
- Ratchet & Clank Future: Tools of Destruction (first appearance)
- Ratchet & Clank Future: Quest for Booty
- Ratchet & Clank: Into the Nexus
|Grenade launchers in the Ratchet & Clank series|
|Game|| Ratchet & Clank|
| Going Commando|
|Up Your Arsenal||Size Matters||Deadlocked||Secret Agent Clank|| Tools of Destruction|
Quest for Booty
Into the Nexus
Ratchet & Clank (PS4)
|A Crack in Time|| All 4 One|
Full Frontal Assault
|Bomb Glove||Gravity Bomb||Nitro Launcher||Acid Bomb Glove||B6-Obliterator|| Cufflink Bomb|
Pork Bomb Gun
|Fusion Grenade||Constructo Bomb||Plasmabomb Launcher|
| Gold Bomb Glove (R&C)|
Mega Bomb Glove (GC)
|Nitro Eruptor||Acid Detonator||B11-Vaporizer|| Wrist Mortar|
|Fusion Bomb||Mega Constructo Bomb||Elite Plasmabomb Launcher|