The way the Ratchet & Clank wiki capitalizes words has changed; therefore, this article should be checked, and, if necessary, capitalization should be fixed.
Gadge-Bots, also called Gadgebots, were small robots manufactured by Gadgetron that could be found all over the Solana Galaxy for performing a variety of tasks. Notably, they could be used to open certain types of door by entering small containers near the door. They could also attack enemies, although they would often be damaged in the process, forcing them to respawn. Clank had the ability to command Gadge-Bots, and they helped him on many occasions.
For a list of commands that Clank could issue to Gadge-Bots, see List of commands.
- Ratchet & Clank (first appearance)
- Ratchet & Clank: Up Your Arsenal
- Ratchet: Deadlocked
- Ratchet & Clank (PS4) (re-imagined Gadge-Bot)
- Ambiguously canon
- Dark Gadge-Bots - allied with the Blarg
- Agency Gadge-Bot - allied with the Agency
- Microbot - not actually Gadge-Bots, but they had some similar functions and looked like similar. They were manufactured by MegaCorp.
- Factory Robot - resembled them in design.
- Zoni - replaced Gadge-Bots in Tools of Destruction.
Notes and references
- ↑ After defeating Ace, Vox shows potential Ratchet merchandise. One of these is a box of cereal with a picture of a Gadge-Bot in the corner, presumably as a prize in the box