The way the Ratchet & Clank wiki capitalizes words has changed; therefore, this article should be checked, and, if necesary, capitalization should be fixed. For more information, see the forum.
Gadgebot Survival was a Clank Challenge that took place on various worlds such as Metalis and the Dayni Moon. There were also some very hard ones in the High Impact Games Treehouse The objective was to get the required number of Gadgebots into a small compartment. Sometimes, there could be more than one compartment, requiring contestants to use their brains to get the Gadgebots safely to the compartments.
- Detonate - A Gadgebot explodes, creating a hole in the floor.
- Bridge - A Gadgebot creates a bridge across a gap, encased in a purple cube.
- Electrify - A Gadgebot uses a teleporter to get to another area.
- Swing - A Gadgebot swings across a gap using a cable.
- Ratchet & Clank: Size Matters (first appearance)