The way the Ratchet & Clank wiki capitalizes words has changed; therefore, this article should be checked, and, if necessary, capitalization should be fixed.
The gadgets menu is a submenu of the pause menu. In it, the player could equip a gadget. The gadgets menu is never used as much as the weapons menu, because it is always easier to access gadgets via Quick Select, except when a gadget was not on the quick select. The weapons menu was used more, only in Ratchet & Clank, where activating the quick select did not pause the game.
- Secret Agent Clank did not have a gadgets menu. Instead, the Weapons menu, items menu and the gadgets menu were combined to become the inventory menu.
- Ratchet & Clank (first appearance)
- Ratchet & Clank: Going Commando
- Ratchet & Clank: Up Your Arsenal
- Ratchet: Deadlocked
- Ratchet & Clank: Going Mobile
- Ratchet & Clank: Size Matters
- Secret Agent Clank
- Ratchet & Clank Future: Tools of Destruction
- Ratchet & Clank Future: Quest for Booty
- Ratchet & Clank Future: A Crack in Time
- Ratchet & Clank: Into the Nexus
- Ratchet & Clank (PS4)