The way the Ratchet & Clank wiki capitalizes words has changed; therefore, this article should be checked, and, if necessary, capitalization should be fixed.
The Galactic Authorities are the organizations tasked with maintaining peace and order in the Universe. Each organization acts independently from the others, and every galaxy has its own form of Galactic Authorities, acting under each galaxy's Galactic President.
The Galactic Authorities are also mysterious law enforcers, known to use elite troops to act for them, and rarely being mentioned in the games. Despite their somewhat shady role in the games, they possess great power and weaponry, as it was shown when they shut down the Thugs-4-Less Headquarters and arrested most of the Thugs-4-Less mercenaries.
Known Galactic Authorities
- The ExtermiBots - During the Blackwater City curfew, made in response to the Amoeboid infestation, the ExtermiBots were called to eradicate the Amoeboid creatures. They had orders to eliminate anything and anyone on the streets, which unfortunately included Ratchet.
- The Extermibots - The Galactic Authorities of the Bogon Galaxy, the Extermibots where tasked with obliterating the Protopets infesting planet Damosel.
- The Galactic Rangers - Acting under orders from the Galactic President, and leaded by their new sergeant, Ratchet, the Galactic Rangers fought against the malicious Thyrranoids.
- The MSRs
- The Thugs-4-Less Brutes
- The Thugs-4-Less Leader
- The MegaCorp Gladiators
- The Tyhrranoids
- The Reapers
- The Drophyds (presumably)
- The Nefarious Troopers (presumably)
- Slim Cognito
- The Galactic Authorities appear to have a knack for attacking Ratchet. In Ratchet and Clank, the ExtermiBots attacked Ratchet. In Going Commando the Extermibots battled Ratchet, and in Secret Agent Clank, corrupt Galactic Authorities (The Prison Warden and his minions) forced Ratchet to fight his old foes.
- It is unknown why the Galactic Authorities arrested the MegaCorp Gladiators, seeing as they were only fighters hired to participate in the MegaCorp Games.