The way the Ratchet & Clank wiki capitalizes words has changed; therefore, this article should be checked, and, if necessary, capitalization should be fixed.
Gold bolts were rare collectibles which unlocked special features.
In the original Ratchet & Clank, there were forty in total, divided over the sixteen planets, Drek's Fleet, and Nebula G34. They were very valuable, and along with a varying sum of normal bolts, could be traded for gold weapons, which were more powerful versions of the original weapons of the game. However, not all the weapons could be upgraded. In Into the Nexus, they operated the same way, except that the gold weapons were referred to as Omega Weapons.
In Tools of Destruction and A Crack in time, gold bolts were used much like in Up Your Arsenal to acquire new skins. In A Crack in Time, when you get a Gold Bolt, you get bonus bolts for finding it.
Gold bolt locations
- Ratchet & Clank gold bolt locations
- Ratchet & Clank Future: Tools of Destruction gold bolt locations
- Ratchet & Clank Future: A Crack in Time gold bolt locations
- Ratchet & Clank: Full Frontal Assault gold bolt locations
- In the Ratchet & Clank demo, the Gold Bolt animation was originally Ratchet standing far away and the Bolt flying into Ratchet.
- Ratchet & Clank (first appearance)
- Ratchet & Clank Future: Tools of Destruction
- Ratchet & Clank Future: A Crack in Time
- Ratchet & Clank: All 4 One (Ratchet's hero bolt)
- Ratchet & Clank: Full Frontal Assault
- Ratchet & Clank: Into the Nexus
- Ratchet & Clank (PS4)
- Ratchet & Clank: Into the Nexus game manual (mentioned only)