The way the Ratchet & Clank wiki capitalizes words has changed; therefore, this article should be checked, and, if necessary, capitalization should be fixed.
- “ Okay, you should be at the grav-ramp…whats the point of these things anyway, hasn't anyone ever heard of stairs? ”
- ―Copernicus Qwark [ToD]
A Grav-ramp was a platform used to access different areas. They were often used to reach higher or lower areas. Grav-ramps were ionized and could only traversed with the Gravity Boots. While walking on a grav-ramp, the user could not double-jump.
- Ratchet & Clank: Going Commando (first appearance)
- Ratchet & Clank: Up Your Arsenal
- Ratchet: Deadlocked
- Ratchet & Clank: Going Mobile
- Ratchet & Clank: Size Matters
- Secret Agent Clank
- Ratchet & Clank Future: Tools of Destruction
- Ratchet & Clank Future: Quest for Booty
- Ratchet & Clank Future: A Crack in Time
- Ratchet & Clank: Into the Nexus
- Ratchet & Clank (PS4)