| "Typical page; so noble, so courageous… and so very dead!"
This page is a candidate for deletion , because: Not notable. Before deleting, check what links here and the talk page. If this page does not meet the criteria for deletion, please remove the "
If there is a disagreement, discuss the deletion of this page on the talk page.
The way the Ratchet & Clank wiki capitalizes words has changed; therefore, this article should be checked, and, if necessary, capitalization should be fixed.
Gravity was the attraction between two bodies, dependent on their masses and the distance between them.
Gravity Boots allowed the wearer to defy the laws of gravity and walk upside down on certain metallic or magnetic surfaces, they could also give a false sense of gravity in space.
- Ratchet & Clank (first appearance)
- Ratchet & Clank: Going Commando
- Ratchet & Clank: Up Your Arsenal
- Ratchet: Deadlocked
- Ratchet & Clank: Going Mobile
- Ratchet & Clank: Clone Home
- Ratchet & Clank: Size Matters
- Secret Agent Clank
- Ratchet & Clank Future: Tools of Destruction
- Ratchet & Clank Future: Quest for Booty
- Ratchet & Clank Future: A Crack in Time
- Ratchet & Clank: All 4 One
- Ratchet & Clank: Into the Nexus
| This template is located at Template:W.
This is a soft redirect to the correct template page. This is a soft redirect instead of a hard redirect because the Ratchet & Clank wiki mostly prohibits the use of different names for the same template.