| Clank... You speak nerd.
This page's layout needs improvements to comply with the manual of style.
Gravity Boots were the second generation of the magnetic technology found in the Gadgetron's original Magneboots. They were invented by Megacorp. Due to the advanced technology, Ratchet was able to fully maneuver on compatible surfaces, including the ability to jump, unlike the Magneboots. Weapons could also be used while using these boots.
Appearance in different games
In Going Commando, Ratchet earned a pair after completing the first match in the Megacorp Games on planet Joba. In Up Your Arsenal, he was able to acquire them again after helping out the Galactic Rangers in Blackwater City, as a Ranger tripped over them as he was running from the Tyhrranoids. How the Gravity Boots made their way into the Solana Galaxy was unknown. In Deadlocked Vox Industries also developed their own pair of Gravity Boots for DreadZone, and like their Charge Boots they were much more tight-fitting. Ratchet earned this pair when completing the Valix Belt Campaign. In Size Matters, Ratchet was automatically equipped with them from the start of the game.
Ratchet & Clank: Into the Nexus
| Do I even want to ask what he's doing here?
This media gallery (or part of it) needs improving and should ideally be integrated into the article and the gallery eventually removed or reduced. See the talk page for further information and to discuss the exact implications of these improvements.
- Oddly enough, the pair Ratchet had in the Ratchet & Clank Future sub-series resembled the Magne Boots from the first game.
- Ratchet & Clank: Going Commando (first appearance)
- Ratchet & Clank: Up Your Arsenal
- Ratchet: Deadlocked
- Ratchet & Clank: Size Matters
- Ratchet & Clank Future: Tools of Destruction
- Ratchet & Clank Future: Quest for Booty
- Ratchet & Clank Future: A Crack in Time
- Ratchet & Clank: All 4 One
- Ratchet & Clank: Into the Nexus
Notes and references
|Weapons and gadgets in Ratchet & Clank: Up Your Arsenal|