The way the Ratchet & Clank wiki capitalizes words has changed; therefore, this article should be checked, and, if necessary, capitalization should be fixed.
Grindrails were special rails that can only be used with the help of Grind Boots. They provided quick transportation to different locations. A painful fate awaited any who missed the jumps or ran into obstacles placed on. Grindrails could also be found in the form of construction beams, Railway lines, and telephone wires.
Ratchet & Clank: All 4 One
Behind the scenes
The grindrails from Insomniac Games'ss Xbox One exclusive Sunset Overdrive, had a resemblance to those from Size Matters, the only difference was the grindrails in that game were colored light-blue instead of yellow.
- Ratchet & Clank (first appearance)
- Ratchet & Clank: Going Commando
- Ratchet: Deadlocked
- Ratchet & Clank Future: Tools of Destruction
- Ratchet & Clank Future: Quest for Booty
- Ratchet & Clank Future: A Crack in Time
- Ratchet & Clank: All 4 One 
- Ratchet & Clank: Full Frontal Assault
- Ratchet & Clank (PS4)