GrummelNet vendors were vendors owned by GrummelNet. There were three different kinds of GrummelNet vendors which sold weapons, devices and armor. Each vendor had a Grummel as a tradesman. The Polaris Defence Intiative 1887-Upsilon permitted a certain number of GrummelNet vendors in a civilization for defence purposes.
| Do I even want to ask what he's doing here?
This media gallery (or part of it) needs improving and should ideally be integrated into the article and the gallery eventually removed or reduced. See the talk page for further information and to discuss the exact implications of these improvements.
- In A Crack in Time, if one rotates a weapon for a long time, the vendor will say, "Yeah, yeah, round and round it goes. You gonna spin it all day, or you gonna buy it?".
- Also in A Crack in Time, if Ratchet lacks the right amount of money for a certain weapon but tries to buy it anyway, the vendor might respond with comments such as:
- "You're a few bolts short, chief."
- "Not so fast, chief! First ya pay, then ya slay!"
- "What do we look like, a bunch of chumps?!"
- "Hey, big spender! We think you're a few bolts short."
- "Get a job, ya mook!"