The way the Ratchet & Clank wiki capitalizes words has changed; therefore, this article should be checked, and, if necessary, capitalization should be fixed.
Grungoths were strong gorilla-like reptiles with small wings on their backs. They relied on brute force and were native to the icy parts of planets and would appear as enemies in them.
Ratchet & Clank: All 4 One
Grungoths were originally native to Ebaro, but were later introduced Polar Sea of planet Magnus by the Minions. They tended to travel in packs of four, with an Alpha Grungoth as the leader. They usually attacked by jumping into the air and smashing the ground with their fists and swing their tails.
Ratchet & Clank: Full Frontal Assault
Orange Grungoths were native to the Polar areas of Ebaro, but after Zurgo unleashed a huge snowstorm upon the planet, the Grungoths were found in even the forested areas alone and became enemies. They would jump and smash on to you with their fist if you came too close. Although this attack doesn't do much damage, it is almost impossible to dodge.
According to concept art, this species was originally going to be called the Manic Barilla; however, it was later renamed to the Grungoth.
- Mungo had a similar appearance to the Grungoths, and may have been a mutated one.
- Ironically, Grungoths share the first part of their name with Grungarians and Grungoids.
- While the Grungoths in All 4 One were purplish blue and travelled in packs of four, the Grungoths in Full Frontal Assault were reddish orange and travelled alone.
- Red Grungoths also apperard in All 4 One, although they were covered with yellow spikes.
- ↑ Ratchet & Clank: All 4 One: Official Strategy Guide.