The way the Ratchet & Clank wiki capitalizes words has changed; therefore, this article should be checked, and, if necessary, capitalization should be fixed.
- “ Launch an improved Omni-grenade that deploys Magnebouncers that release part of their payload on each bounce. ”
- ―Weapon Description [R&C (PS4)]
The Heavy Bouncer launched an even bigger bomb than its predecessor, which exploded into bombs about the same size as the normal Bouncer shots that could whiteout the screen. It was possible to use the Heavy Bouncer to kill Chainblade (although not in Challenge Mode) with one bomb if all the bomblets were accurate enough. This also worked on the B2 Brawler. The original Bouncer returned to Up Your Arsenal, which means that the Heavy Bouncer also returns with no differences from the previous game. This weapon had a good power level of 2000, but it came at a price. It had a small ammo capacity of 12 units.
| "Let's just stomp around until we squish it!"
This "Trivia" section, or part of it, needs improving and should ideally be integrated into a "Behind the scenes" section and/or the main article, with the trivia section eventually reduced or, ideally, removed entirely. Additionally, see the talk page for further information and to discuss the exact implications of these improvements. Once the "Trivia" section has been removed or appropriate improvements have been made in accordance with discussion, please remove this template.
- In both Going Commando and Up Your Arsenal, when you upgrade the Bouncer to the Heavy Bouncer, the bombs are bigger than the barrel of the gun, but there are differences:
- Ratchet & Clank: Going Commando (first appearance)
- Ratchet & Clank: Up Your Arsenal
- Ratchet & Clank (PS4)