The way the Ratchet & Clank wiki capitalizes words has changed; therefore, this article should be checked, and, if necessary, capitalization should be fixed.
- “Heroes” redirects here. For the location, see Hall of Heroes.
- “ With the Clock under my control, I'll be able to wrong all the rights in the universe. Every villain who has ever stumbled will get a do-over. Every protagonists triumph will be reversed! Until finally, a new present is created in which the heroes always lose! HA! HA! HA! ”
- ―Nefarious, on his planned timeline. [ACiT]
The Heroes always lose scenario was a dystopian timeline Nefarious planned to create with the Great Clock. In reality, this new timeline was impossible to create (at least with the Great Clock) because the Great Clock wasn't a time machine.
Changes to the Normal Timeline
- Both Ratchet and Clank would be killed by Nefarious repeatedly for Nefarious's amusement.
- The Biobliterator would not be destroyed by Ratchet and Clank.
- The Terraklons would defeat the Drophyds on planet Zaurik, and Lord Vorselon wouldn't lose his body.
- Nefarious would save the Valkyrie Colony from being atomized by the Erebus Supernova. This idea was later scrapped after Nefarious decided to double-cross the Valkyries for their failure to kill Ratchet on Vapedia.
- Nefarious would destroy Plant Z332 on planet Quartu, the same factory that gave birth to Clank.
- All the right things in the universe would be transformed into wrongs.
- Every villain would get a do-over.
- Every protagonist's triumph would be reversed.
- Ratchet & Clank Future: A Crack in Time (first appearance)