The capitalization of certain nouns should likely be changed in this article. Please check this article and, if needed, fix the capitalization of the nouns in this article.
Have questions? See the forum.
The high jump (known as boost jump in Ratchet & Clank) was a move that could be performed by Ratchet while he had Clank on his back. It could be used to reach high places that Ratchet could not by himself. It was done by crouching and then jumping. It caused Ratchet to jump, and at the same time, Clank activated his Heli/Thruster Pack, making Ratchet go higher.
- Ratchet & Clank (first appearance)
- Ratchet & Clank: Going Commando
- Ratchet & Clank: Up Your Arsenal
- Ratchet & Clank Future: Tools of Destruction
- Ratchet & Clank Future: A Crack in Time
- Ratchet & Clank: Into the Nexus
- Ratchet & Clank (PS4)