The way the Ratchet & Clank wiki capitalizes words has changed; therefore, this article should be checked, and, if necessary, capitalization should be fixed.
The Hyperborean Armor was an armor in Ratchet & Clank: Size Matters. Using technology of the Ancient race (only recently uncovered by Gadgetron anthropologists), the armor set contained super-chilled pockets of dihydrogen monoxide packed between tritanium wafers to create a composite armor unlike any before imagined. Although the individual component were not significantly dense or strong by themselves, when they were combined in exactly the right pattern they created the most damage-absorbent armor in the known universe.
A Hyper-Strike created an ice shield. Also hitting enemies with the wrench froze them solid. The ice broke letting the enemies out after a short period of time.
- The term "Hyperborean" was in Greek mythology.
- Dihidrogen Monoxide means "two Hydrogen, one Oxygen" - which is the atomic structure of water. The inclusion of the term may have been a reference to real-life confusions and fears about the scientific name for water.
- Body Armor found in Dreamtime (Challenge Mode only)
- Gloves found on Pokitaru (Challenge Mode only)
- Helmet found on Challax (Challenge Mode only)
- Boots found on Ryllus (Challenge Mode only)
- Ratchet & Clank: Size Matters (first appearance)
|Armor Sets and Pieces in Ratchet & Clank: Size Matters|
|Armor Set||Old School Suit||Wildfire Armor||Sludge Mk. 9 Armor||Crystallix Armor||Electroshock Armor||Mega-Bomb Armor||Hyperborean Armor||Chameleon Armor|
|Body Armor||N/A||Body Armor||Body Armor||Body Armor||Body Armor||Body Armor||Body Armor||Body Armor|