|First Available||Starship Phoenix|
- "The prototype Infernox Armor suit represents the ultimate achievement in personal protection systems. The Infernox suit combines Carbonox alloys imported from the Bogon galaxy, a nanotech control system, and an onboard Quantum Hellfire generator to create a blazing barrier of total protection. Test results indicate that the Infernox system reduces damage by an unbelievable 80%!"
- ―Gadgetron armor description[src]
The Infernox armor was the most powerful armor in the Solana Galaxy. It was made from a Carbonox alloy and had a Quantum Hellfire generator. Despite being an upgrade to the Carbonox armor, it only absorbed 80% of damage inflicted upon Ratchet,10% less than the Carbonox, though this is probably because the enemies in Up Your Arsenal were more dangerous and the armor would not absorb as much damage from them. At a cost of one million bolts, it could only be bought at the special armor vendor on the Starship Phoenix once Koros was unlocked. The armor did not absorb all damage like the special version of the armor obtained from Inferno Crates.
- The Infernox armor resembled the Trillium Armor, albeit a fiery orange instead of a steely grey. It was slightly more bulky and was superior in terms of resilience by 15%.
- Upon buying the armor, you will earn the "Turn up the heat" skill point.
- There is a glitch that allows you to obtain this armor sooner than usual. To do this, you have to break an Inferno Crate and go to the Skins option in the Special menu. You then select the current armor option. Wait for the inferno power to run out. You should have the armor, although this will only display the armor's appearance and not provide the protection.