The way the Ratchet & Clank wiki capitalizes words has changed; therefore, this article should be checked, and, if necessary, capitalization should be fixed.
Items were devices which could be obtained during the game. Some of them were used to advance in the game like the gadgets. Unlike the gadgets, the items could not be equipped. Some were equipped permanently, such as the Mapper, or the Charge Boots, while others were unequipped when you completed the game, and entered Challenge Mode.
- Ratchet & Clank (first appearance)
- Ratchet & Clank: Going Commando
- Ratchet & Clank: Up Your Arsenal
- Ratchet: Deadlocked
- Ratchet & Clank: Going Mobile
- Ratchet & Clank: Size Matters
- Secret Agent Clank
- Ratchet & Clank Future: Tools of Destruction
- Ratchet & Clank Future: Quest for Booty
- Ratchet & Clank Future: A Crack in Time