| Clank... You speak nerd.
This page's layout needs improvements to comply with the manual of style.
|Jack of All Trades|
Role in Secret Agent ClankEdit
Jack made his first and only appearance on the vacationing world of Rionosis. Clank tried to knock out the Kingpin but was stopped by Jack. Later when he continued to chase Kingpin, Jack confronted Clank again but Clank pretended that his shoe is untied and then knocked Jack into air and on the ground with his Clank Fu Kick.
Weapons and EquipmentEdit
While having no actual powers of his own, Jack was equipped with a variety of deadly gadgets at his disposal to both protect his employer and fight on his own. These include:
- Bowler hats that were concealed buzzsaws to tear enemies to shreds.
- Razor-sharp cards that were thrown at opponents.
- Mounted cannons on his back that either launched bombs or smaller henchbots.
- Jack is probably based on a James Bond villain called Oddjob, due to the fact that both are henchmen, and both throw deadly hats.
- The deadly hat feature could however have been based on the character Kung Lao from the Mortal Kombat series who is known for a similar move.
- Qwark also claimed he had laser eyes, but then took it back, saying he just had a very intense squint.
- He was said to eat smaller henchbots. This was found out at the High Impact Games Treehouse.
| Do I even want to ask what he's doing here?
This media gallery (or part of it) needs improving and should ideally be integrated into the article and the gallery eventually removed or reduced. See the talk page for further information and to discuss the exact implications of these improvements.