The way the Ratchet & Clank wiki capitalizes words has changed; therefore, this article should be checked, and, if necessary, capitalization should be fixed.
He first appeared in the Ratchet & Clank series in Ratchet: Deadlocked as a skin, in his The Precursor Legacy attire the player 1 skin has an alternate orange style (similar to human Daxter) and the player 2 skin has Jak's normal colors. However, only player 2 can use the skin in co-op mode.
PlayStation Move Heroes
Jak is a playable character in PlayStation Move Heroes alongside Sly Cooper from the Sly Cooper series and Ratchet. He uses the Morph Gun and a Precursor Hammer as his melee weapon. He appears with alternate skins such as Racer Jak, Barbarian Jak and the downloadable Freedom League Jak.
PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale
Jak is Ratchet's rival in this game. During Jak's story he encounters Ratchet and the two engage in battle after a short argument.
Ratchet & Clank (movie)
He also makes a cameo in the Ratchet & Clank movie when Clank is trying to identify Ratchet's race.
- In Ratchet & Clank: Going Commando, When obtaining the Hypnomatic Part on Planet Damosel, Clank references to Daxter obtaining a Power Cell from Jak and Daxter: The Precursor Legacy.
- Also in Going Commando, he appeared with Jak in the TV of Clank's apartment and in the billboards of Allgon City of Damosel.
- In the Jak and Daxter Trilogy movie Daxter makes a Ratchet & Clank reference while fighting Cyber-Errol, saying "As you can see Jak and I can take out any robot that heats up. Even cute talking ones that like to Clank around. Yeah, that is right, I said it!"
- Ratchet & Clank: Going Commando (first appearance) (Easter egg only)
- Hot Shots Golf Fore!
- Ratchet & Clank: Up Your Arsenal (Easter egg only)
- Jak X: Combat Racing
- Ratchet: Deadlocked
- PlayStation Move Heroes
- PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale
- Ratchet & Clank (movie) (Easter egg only)