Juanita Alvaro was an anchorwoman for Vox News, she was the main co-worker along with Dallas. Juanita seemed to be the more aggressive of the duo. She was sadistic towards Ratchet, who she hoped would die a painful death. She was also constantly irritated by Dallas' sexist behavior. Despite wishing for Ratchet's death, Juanita swiftly changed her attitude when Gleeman Vox threatened to destroy DreadZone Station, from which she escaped with Dallas.
After DreadZone's destructionEdit
According to reality Holo-Vision, they were both then "blissfully" married, with Juanita constantly setting deathtraps for Dallas. In actual fact, the marriage was fake, part of a new TV show they hosted. However, for the "fake" wedding ceremony, Dallas swapped with a real priest. Juanita was unaware of this throughout her life.
Work for DreadZoneEdit
| Let's just stomp around until we squish it!
This trivia section (or part of it) needs improving and should ideally be integrated into a behind the scenes section and main article with the trivia section eventually removed or reduced. See the talk page for further information and to discuss the exact implications of these improvements.
- Juanita snuck a Quantum-Demoleculizer into Ace Hardlight's locker.
- She once wore a pair of Ace Hardlight underwear.
- According to cut audio files, she once spent eight years at a female prison on Dalon 4. However, the audio files were cut, and it is unknown whether this is canon.
- According to Dallas, Juanita was known to have placed up to 72 photos of herself all over Ace Hardlight's locker, with the following quote "Call me, I'm Desperate".
- Juanita enjoyed eating cooked Lombax brains made by her grandmother.
- Juanita once poisoned Dallas' coffee during a The 'Zone broadcast.
- During Ratchet's fight with Gleeman Vox, Jaunita got so bloodthirsty from watching the battle that she devoured a cameraman who unfortunately was standing next to her.