The way the Ratchet & Clank wiki capitalizes words has changed; therefore, this article should be checked, and, if necessary, capitalization should be fixed.
Jump slots were small spaces that Ratchet could walljump between in order to reach new heights. They were often two vertical, parallel walls that were positioned close together. Ratchet used them by jumping off one wall toward the other and then repeating this process until he reached the top. Jump slots were mostly for intentional use and stood out because of their padded surfaces; however, some jump slots were hidden (such as two pieces of rock adjacent to each other) and could reveal hidden places.
The process of climbing jump slots was called "wall jumping."
- Ratchet & Clank (first appearance)
- Ratchet & Clank: Going Commando
- Ratchet & Clank: Up Your Arsenal
- Ratchet & Clank Future: Tools of Destruction
- Ratchet & Clank Future: Quest for Booty