| This update is strictly classified. If you are watching this, you're fired.
This page needs to be updated for the release of Ratchet & Clank: Issue 1: Ears of War.
The Kyzil Plateau was the only city seen by Ratchet on the planet Veldin, which was where he also resided. A lot of Lombax technology had been left scattered in the area. It was there that Chairman Drek failed to attempt destroying the entire planet with the Deplanetizer. It was also the area that was under attack by the Tyhrranoids two years later when Ratchet helped the Galactic Rangers save Veldin from the attack led by Dr. Nefarious.
| Let's just stomp around until we squish it!
This trivia section (or part of it) needs improving and should ideally be integrated into a behind the scenes section and main article with the trivia section eventually removed or reduced. See the talk page for further information and to discuss the exact implications of these improvements.
- The first part of the Kyzil Plateau in Ratchet & Clank was recreated in Ratchet & Clank: Up Your Arsenal, up to the point where a cavern was created through a cliff. The rest of Kyzil Plateau that was the first could also be seen in Ratchet & Clank: Up Your Arsenal, but was not playable.
- Due to the fact Ratchet's house was in Kyzil Plateau; in Size Matters (Dreamtime), Ratchet entered his house where there were some rocks and sand outside his house that resembled Kyzil Plateau.
- This is the first planet that you play as the first level and last level.
- "Kyzil" (Қызыл) means "Red" in Kazakh, making Kyzil Plateau "Red Plateau".
- The main building of the Kyzil Plateau in Ratchet & Clank: Up Your Arsenal has been inspired by Lombax ears
- Walkthrough for Kyzil Plateau in Ratchet & Clank: Up Your Arsenal.
- Ratchet & Clank
- Ratchet & Clank: Going Commando
- Ratchet & Clank: Up Your Arsenal
- Ratchet & Clank: Size Matters
- Ratchet & Clank Future: A Crack in Time (mentioned only)
- Ratchet & Clank: Issue 1: Ears of War