| This update is strictly classified. If you are watching this, you're fired.
This page needs to be updated for the release of the Ratchet & Clank comic series.
The Kyzil Plateau was the only city seen by Ratchet on the planet Veldin, which was where he also resided. A lot of lombax technology had been left scattered in the area. It was there that Drek failed to attempt destroying the entire planet with the Deplanetizer. It was also the area that was under attack by the tyhrranoids two years later when Ratchet helped the Galactic Rangers save Veldin from the attack led by Nefarious.
| "Let's just stomp around until we squish it!"
This "Trivia" section, or part of it, needs improving and should ideally be integrated into a "Behind the scenes" section and/or the main article, with the trivia section eventually reduced or, ideally, removed entirely. Additionally, see the talk page for further information and to discuss the exact implications of these improvements. Once the "Trivia" section has been removed or appropriate improvements have been made in accordance with discussion, please remove this template.
- The first part of the Kyzil Plateau in Ratchet & Clank was recreated in Ratchet & Clank: Up Your Arsenal, up to the point where a cavern was created through a cliff. The rest of Kyzil Plateau that was the first could also be seen in Ratchet & Clank: Up Your Arsenal, but was not playable.
- Due to the fact Ratchet's house was in Kyzil Plateau; in Ratchet & Clank: Size Matters (Dreamtime), Ratchet entered his house where there were some rocks and sand outside his house that resembled Kyzil Plateau.
- This is the first planet that you play as the first level and last level.
- "Kyzil" (Қызыл) means "Red" in Kazakh, making Kyzil Plateau "Red Plateau."
- The main building of the Kyzil Plateau in Ratchet & Clank: Up Your Arsenal has been inspired by Lombax ears
- Ratchet & Clank (first appearance)
- Ratchet & Clank: Going Commando
- Ratchet & Clank: Up Your Arsenal
- Ratchet & Clank: Size Matters
- Ratchet & Clank Future: A Crack in Time (mentioned only)
- Ratchet & Clank: Issue 1: Ears of War