The way the Ratchet & Clank wiki capitalizes words has changed; therefore, this article should be checked, and, if necessary, capitalization should be fixed.
The Ledge Grab was a move performed when Ratchet reached out for a ledge and grabbed it, hanging from that ledge. The Ledge Grab was useful for navigating through difficult platforms or small places, but the move was most useful while Ledge Traversing, a move where Ratchet navigated to the left or right while hanging from a ledge. For Ratchet to perform the Ledge Grab, he had to jump onto a ledge (any kind of jump, just the right height) with the 'X' button, and he would automatically grapple onto the ledge if it was at a suitable height. Clank was also able to grapple onto a ledge like Ratchet.
- Ratchet & Clank (first appearance)
- Ratchet & Clank: Going Commando
- Ratchet & Clank: Up Your Arsenal
- Ratchet: Deadlocked
- Ratchet & Clank Future: Tools of Destruction
- Ratchet & Clank Future: Quest for Booty
- Ratchet & Clank Future: A Crack in Time
- Ratchet & Clank: All 4 One
- Ratchet & Clank: Full Frontal Assault