The way the Ratchet & Clank wiki capitalizes words has changed; therefore, this article should be checked, and, if necessary, capitalization should be fixed.
The Ledge Traversal was a move both Ratchet and Clank could perform. First they had to jump on to a ledge, doing the Ledge Grab, then move to the left or right, traversing the ledge. The Ledge Traversal along with the Ledge Grab was useful for navigating through difficult platforms, and small areas. For Ratchet or Clank to do a Ledge Traversal they had to navigate to the left or right by using the Left Analog stick.
- Ratchet & Clank (first appearance)
- Ratchet & Clank: Going Commando
- Ratchet & Clank: Up Your Arsenal
- Ratchet: Deadlocked
- Ratchet & Clank Future: Tools of Destruction
- Ratchet & Clank Future: Quest for Booty
- Ratchet & Clank Future: A Crack in Time
- Ratchet & Clank: All 4 One
- Ratchet & Clank: Full Frontal Assault
- Ratchet & Clank: Into the Nexus