The way the Ratchet & Clank wiki capitalizes words has changed; therefore, this article should be checked, and, if necessary, capitalization should be fixed.
| This update is strictly classified. If you are watching this, you're fired.
This page needs to be updated for the release of [[Ratchet & Clank: Into the Nexus]].
| This template is located at Template:About.
This is a soft redirect to the correct template page. This is a soft redirect instead of a hard redirect because the Ratchet & Clank wiki mostly prohibits the use of different names for the same template.
Lombax was a language commonly used by Lombaxes and some other species. The written form mainly consisted of circles with different shapes 'cut out', often in the shape of machinery like bolts. Ratchet could not speak or read Lombax despite being one. There was Lombax writing written on the Aphelion spelling out the ship's name and the word 'angel'.
Behind the scenes
- Grant Hollis designed the Lombax font.
- The Lombax alphabet was found by taking the translations of the Lombax language seen written in Tools of Destruction and working out each letter in English.
- The letter J is not currently used in the game.
- Each letter appears to be based on a bolt or wrench.
| "Let's just stomp around until we squish it!"
This "Trivia" section, or part of it, needs improving and should ideally be integrated into a "Behind the scenes" section and/or the main article, with the trivia section eventually reduced or, ideally, removed entirely. Additionally, see the talk page for further information and to discuss the exact implications of these improvements. Once the "Trivia" section has been removed or appropriate improvements have been made in accordance with discussion, please remove this template.
- There are three typos in the cutscene on Rykan V on the door. The four sections of words are evenly split up, but when Talwyn says "You've traveled far, but to be clear," the word "clear" is actually beginning the fourth section. Also, the word "clear" is misspelled as "cleas." Lastly, Talwyn says "To quell the angry Cragmite storm" when the door says "To quell THIS angry Cragmite storm."
- "K" is actually used on the beginning of A Crack in Time where it says Captain Qwark on the bottom right corner of his "My Blaster Runs Hot" pictures.
- The letter J is currently unknown.
- The letter for X was revealed in All 4 One.
- The letter for Z was revealed in the endgame credits for Into the Nexus.
- The Lombax artifact that Ratchet acquires at planet Ardolis in Tools of Destruction has Lombax writing on it. When translated, it says "map."
- Qwark was able to read Lombax writing in Ratchet & Clank: All 4 One.
- Ratchet & Clank Future: Tools of Destruction (first appearance)
- Ratchet & Clank Future: A Crack in Time
- Ratchet & Clank: All 4 One
- Ratchet & Clank: Into the Nexus