The way the Ratchet & Clank wiki capitalizes words has changed; therefore, this article should be checked, and, if necesary, capitalization should be fixed. For more information, see the forum.
The long jump (known as stretch jump in Ratchet & Clank) was a move that could be performed with Ratchet while having Clank on his back. It activated Clank's Helipack, Thrusterpack or Robo-Wings and made him jump forward.
It is performed by running and pressing R1 (R2 in Tools of Destruction onwards) and .
- Ratchet & Clank (first appearance)
- Ratchet & Clank: Going Commando
- Ratchet & Clank: Up Your Arsenal
- Ratchet & Clank Future: Tools of Destruction
- Ratchet & Clank Future: A Crack in Time
- Ratchet & Clank: Into the Nexus