The way the Ratchet & Clank wiki capitalizes words has changed; therefore, this article should be checked, and, if necessary, capitalization should be fixed.
The map menu is a menu that shows the current world map of the planet the player is on which can be accessed with R3 or Select on PS2 and PS3. It can be accessed on the PS4 with the Touchpad - or through the pause menu. In all of the games, you can also toggle through previous maps of previous planets Ratchet has visited.
Ratchet is often shown as an arrow on the map to designate the position of Ratchet and the direction he is facing. Such elements like objectives are usually displayed as a question mark, while the ship is displayed as a star. Areas that have not been discovered or walked upon yet will be greyed out.
Such devices like the Map-O-Matic can reveal secret areas and collectibles. Secret areas are often designated by green, even if they are part of undiscovered land.
- Ratchet & Clank (first appearance)
- Ratchet & Clank: Going Commando
- Ratchet & Clank: Up Your Arsenal
- Ratchet: Deadlocked
- Ratchet & Clank: Size Matters
- Secret Agent Clank
- Ratchet & Clank Future: Tools of Destruction
- Ratchet & Clank Future: Quest for Booty
- Ratchet & Clank Future: A Crack in Time
- Ratchet & Clank: All 4 One
- Ratchet & Clank: Full Frontal Assault
- Ratchet & Clank: Into the Nexus
- Ratchet & Clank (PS4)