The way the Ratchet & Clank wiki capitalizes words has changed; therefore, this article should be checked, and, if necesary, capitalization should be fixed. For more information, see the new capitalization policy.
The Minirocket Tube was an auto-targeting rocket launcher manufactured by MegaCorp that shot fast and powerful long-range rockets. When the weapon was fired, the barrel expanded forwards, compensating the recoil of the weapon, and leaving a small backblast. However, the recoil of the weapon was still huge, leaning the user heavily backwards. The heavy auto-targeting made the weapon much easier and faster to use, with only minimal aiming needed. It upgraded to Megarocket Cannon, which could be charged to fire up to four rockets.
The weapon was useful on almost every situation due to its power. Advantages of the weapon was its very low price, fast firerate and powerful ammunition. The power increased drastically on the Megarocket Cannon upgrade, making it a very good all-around weapon.
Ratchet & Clank: Going Mobile
The Minirocket Tube appeared in Going Mobile, where its name was Mini Rocket. However, the Mini Rocket was different than the Minirocket Tube, as it fired slower and the missiles traveled slower.
Ratchet & Clank: Up Your Arsenal
The Minirocket Tube appeared in Up Your Arsenal's multiplayer.
MegaCorp Weapons Emporium Description
Minirocket Tube: This little rocket packs a big punch!
MegaCorp Help Weapons Description
This rocket launcher fires out a small, auto-targeting projectiles which impact for heavy damage. This weapon is very useful at long range.
- Whenever Ratchet pulled this weapon out he would have a glad look on his face. Furthermore, when the Megarocket Cannon was pulled out Ratchet would have an evil grin on his face. This is shared with the Blitz Cannon, Heavy Bouncer, and other powerful weapons of the like.
- The Minirocket Tube, Pulse Rifle and Seeker Gun shared the same crosshair.
- Interestingly, the Minirocket Tube's model in Ratchet & Clank: Going Mobile looks more like the Ion Blaster from Ratchet & Clank.
- They also require the same amount of bolts to buy them.
- Ratchet & Clank: Going Commando
- Ratchet & Clank: Up Your Arsenal (multiplayer only)
- Ratchet & Clank: Going Mobile
|Rocket launchers in the Ratchet & Clank series|
|Game||Ratchet & Clank|| Going Commando|
|Up Your Arsenal|| Size Matters|
Secret Agent Clank
|Deadlocked|| Tools of Destruction|
A Crack in Time
| All 4 One|
Full Frontal Assault
Into the Nexus
Ratchet & Clank (PS4)
|Devastator||Minirocket Tube||Annihilator||Shock Rocket||The Arbiter||Negotiator||Warmonger|
|Gold Devastator|| Megarocket Cannon|
|Decimator|| Electro Rocket (SM)|
Shock Barrage (SAC)
|The Silencer||Judicator|| Elite Warmonger (A4)|
Alpha Warmonger (FFA)
|Weapons and gadgets in Ratchet & Clank: Up Your Arsenal|
|es = Tubo de minicohetes