The way the Ratchet & Clank wiki capitalizes words has changed; therefore, this article should be checked, and, if necessary, capitalization should be fixed.
- There was a glitch in all of this weapon's appearances that allowed the player to go through walls. This glitch was harder than with the Decoy Glove, due to the turret's limited lifetime.
- There was another glitch, which appeared in Ratchet and Clank 2 and 3, where turrets would attempt to revert into a ball but get stuck in the process. When this happened, they would "bounce" and continuously make the "opening" noise. It was unable to fire, and the player was helpless to make the turret stop until it exploded. It continued to do this glitch in Ratchet and Clank 3, but only if there were too many turrets in the battlefield and faulty turrets would correct themselves once some turrets had exploded.
- Ratchet & Clank: Going Commando (first appearance)
- Ratchet & Clank: Up Your Arsenal
- Ratchet & Clank: Size Matters (cut content)
|Weapons and gadgets in Ratchet & Clank: Up Your Arsenal|
|es= Guante minitorreta