The way the Ratchet & Clank wiki capitalizes words has changed; therefore, this article should be checked, and, if necessary, capitalization should be fixed.
The Mootator was a weapon that reconfigured DNA at the molecular level, replacing up to 96.8% of the target with bovine DNA. The other 3.2% were generally assigned strains of genes from hand grenades, TNT, smart bombs, and nuclear warheads, depending on the level of the weapon. The device transformed enemies into various exploding cows. The level 4 upgrade of this gun was called the Armoogeddon. The cows exploded when an enemy came near them.
- Ratchet & Clank: Size Matters (first appearance)
|Transformation Weapons in the Ratchet & Clank series|
|Game||Ratchet & Clank|| Going Commando|
Ratchet & Clank (PS4)
|Up Your Arsenal||Going Mobile||Size Matters||Deadlocked||Secret Agent Clank||Tools of Destruction||A Crack in Time||All 4 One||Full Frontal Assault||Into the Nexus|
|Morph-O-Ray||Sheepinator||Qwack-O-Ray||Boar-Zooka||Mootator||Morphing mod||Pork Bomb Gun||Transmorpher||Chimp-o-Matic||Critter Strike||Transmorpher Mine||Winterizer|
|Gold Morph-O-Ray|| Black Sheepinator|
|Qwack-O-Blitzer||-||Armoogeddon||-||Meat Mortar||-||Chimpositron||Elite Critter Strike||-||Blizz-O-Matic|